Re: Joke-ish OT (Re: questions for FCB1010 with UnO chip users at theSanta Cruz Loop festival)

yeah!
i think we are rockin Michael you ll see
now we got the real crew
we ll take a bite of a pink dunkin dougnut with a sip of that cheapo 7/11gin
spit in on the fire on a starless night and dance possesed in cirlces with christmas hats on
untilt the word behringer FCB1010 lights up with 1000 fire sparks in the sky
i cant wait...