Re: Joke-ish OT (Re: questions for FCB1010 with UnO chip users at theSanta Cruz Loop festival)

Yes,the rack one would also be interesting
http://www.middle-ages.org.uk/the-rack-torture.htm

now i should also mention that this tortures should only apply to the original malfunctioning midi spitter and button faulty FCB1010s
without the UnO Chip
I dont think Xavier the creator of the UnO chip from Gordius who has saved  us all lots of headaches would be too happy seeing something like this...
Luis