Re: Joke-ish OT (Re: questions for FCB1010 with UnO chip users at the Santa Cruz Loop festival)

why do all your emails get through my email filter (loopers folder (yahoo)), and end up o my main page ?
It gets quite annoying.

From: Gareth Whittock <buddhamachine@live.co.uk>
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Sat, October 2, 2010 9:55:49 AM
Subject: RE: Joke-ish OT (Re: questions for FCB1010 with UnO chip users at the Santa Cruz Loop festival)

How many FCB's will there be at Santa Cruz do you think?
Some sort of FCB structure might make an interesting temporary sculpture possibly suitable for a publicity grabbing newspaper article...
I would suggest a stonehenge type circle echoing, (sic) the theme of looping but that's probably cause there are stone circles around here. or possibly a pentagram.
Anyway, Im sad not to be going to the last Santa Cruz festy myself - I'm suffering from the age old musicians disease of cripling poverty..

All the best to you guys who are going :-(

Peace