Re: questions for FCB1010 with UnO chip users at the Santa Cruz Loop festival

yeah bro im using mine with laptop,but Keith has not answered as to when hes going to ship me the softstep and midi box
thats another reason why i dont wanna go through all this hassle with the behringer,so i think ill just borrow your M9 and loop what there is to be looped with it:-)
thanx  man
Luis
(P.S. funny that your 5 is also acting up,my last FCB1010 2 yrs ago had the 5 messing up as well,this one is relative new)