Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 17:50:52 +0200
Subject: Re: Boomerang 3 vs. Boss RC-50
From: e.a.antoniou@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

As far as I know you can only do that by saving the loop as wav and copying it to the rc-50 as a phrase, so you can trigger it anytime

cheers,
andreas

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 5:35 PM, Jeff Shirkey <jcshirke@frontier.com> wrote:

I dial up a drum patch on the DR-5 and control it with the RC50.

Probably a dumb question, but I'm not one to shy away from them.

Can I create a drum/bass loop (or any other kind of loop for that matter) on my computer (in Live, for example) and then stop/start it with the RC50?

Thanks,

Jeff