220 to 110 adaptor for fcb1010

im getting ready to travel to the U.S. and still looking for a small adaptor converter that will work with my FCB1010 in the U.S.
I guess some of you europeans that have traveled with your FCBs (like Per) and have changed the fuse only for it to work overthere,must have an earlier version of the fcb i was just told by behringer that mine will not work since in the back it reads 230 only.
So now im looking for some sort of adaptor for it,the FCB is only 10 watts ,will a normal traveling adaptor work for it?
or do you guys have some links?
thanx a lot
Luis