Re: Rackless (and not going the computer route)

Hi Mark,
I temporarliy use an Art PowerMixer III, that's a 6-channel mixer,
see http://artproaudio.com/products.asp?type=90&cat=13&id=74 for all
the details. It does the job, but it lacks input level leds and is a
bit noisy when you turn up the input level too high.

So I'm still looking for a better mixer of the same size to plugin my
2 synths and guitar. Important features for me are a good S/N ratio,
enough headroom and input level leds, which most small mixers don't
have because most of them are all budget mixers using low quality
components.
--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/