RE: More Eigenharp info + Stick comparison

Yeah, I see what you mean here Per. I love sequenced beats and drum loops/machines personally but this example is just badly done from a groove point of view. I think maybe the player thought "oh I'll put some drums underneath this tune" and grabbed the nearest loop that seemed to fit. The drums are just badly done in this example.

Peace