Re: For Your Listening Enjoyment

Thanks for listening.  I'm glad you folks liked it.  This is the sort
of stuff I've been playing for a while now so I have hours and hours
of archives that I'll get up one of these days.  I just need to do a
little quality control because not every flight is entirely successful
you know.  BTW, this one was actually a duo, we go by the name of
Black Ghost Emissary but it seems like everything I play ends up
sounding like this anyway (solo or in a larger group).

Kevin