From: Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Evoloop (was: Mobius in a rack unit)
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 3:44 PM, chuspa <chuspacpu@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I try the standalone app of mobius, but I dont know how to use it, I look at the web side www.zonemobius.com to search for a manual, but the site is not working...
> does anybody have some tips to see how it works mobius app? even I think it has many bugs.......

Here's the manual:
http://www.circularlabs.com/download/download.html

Compared to other software Mobius doesn't have so many documented bugs.

One bug I know of, that affects the OS X plug-in version, is that the
plug-in can not pick up host tempo sync. I use that version anyway and
have no problems because I set the tempo by the loop I record first in
the looper, not by typing a tempo into the host application. When
"constructing looping" during producing recorded music you have to use
host sync, but then I use Augustus Loop instead of Mobius.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com