Is this a good deal?

These run about $379 in the USA, we have one in sunburst at Union
Grove Music,  the shop i work at part time . I took one of these to
Europe in 2008 because it was light weight and easy to travel with and
not as worrisome if lost or stolen. I did pimp it out with a better
pickup, I chose aTV jones supertron pickup which have great clarity
and top end but is humbucking whereas the stock pickup is single coil
and thus noisier. But any F spaced humbucker would work. Its single
coil sound is actually pretty good sounding though. Its got decent
tuners, optional light weight gig bag. I ended up selling it and
pairing back to one electric lap steel. The thing is about 35 inches
long so could potentially fit in a larger suitcase, diagonally. Though
i tied it to my other gig bag like a papoose.
Bill