Re: site specific looping

"Site-specific" is completely appropriate in describing Nadia's
performances. And I deliberately used the word "performance" as
opposed to Mark's use of the word "gig" because she is talking about
her work in terms of the "intent" behind it, which moves it in to the
realm of "performance art" that uses looping. (Sheesh! terms!)

Nadia, if you aren't already aware of this (I'd be surprised if you
weren't!), you might want to contact Carsten here:

http://www.singuhr.de/page.php?ID=447

...it was certainly one of the high points of my recent visit to
Berlin and is an incredible space to hear.

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com