Re: Is this a good deal?

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 2:46 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> Remember that Im used to Norwegian prices, (apart for meat, which most
> Norwegians buy in Sweden... shhhh!!!)

He, he... hopefully those meat snugging former fish monglers of the
salty west will save us Swedes now as last week's election gave us a
former nazi friendly party as the tongue-on-weight decision maker to
rule our politic affairs ;-)

> For-ex ...last weekend, I paid for an Indian meal, 7 of us in my familly.
> the bill came to 1,750 krner... thats 294 dollars..
>
> 2 meals for one Gretch lap steel.. seems ok to me.. but have decided
> against.. for now...

LOL!  Well, you have a Norwegian wage too! ;-))
If having your basic income in Sweden you need to hold your breath and
grab your wallet when passing the border.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com