Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V10 #689

@mark term = word. gig = paid ;)
@nadia interesting, how similar music can get, while you seem to
approach this from an art or performance art perspective whereas we
approach this from a musicians perspective. or vice versa, if in
question. ha. we oftently play in art galleries, too - if you visit
Berlin again we could set up a double night somewhere, maybe in
Biesenthal: http://biesentales.com
- - -
jayrope
http://www.kliklak.net