OT: Album spam / Air Cushion Finish

Yo fellow loopingsters

Air Cushion Finish (info below) now have two digital album releases up
on
http://aircushionfinish.bandcamp.com
- the 2nd collaborating with Lichens aka Rob Lowe (Kranky Records).
File under: standup trackwriting, absurd ambient, guys gorgeously
singing, ultra slow, humming is not only for birds, let's confuse
drones?
(oh yeah)

Air Cushion Finish is a duo of me & vocalist/looper Lippstueck from
Biesenthal, Germany,
oftenly playing slower than slow music together since 2008.
We like to get musically carried away at lake-side camps but as well
during supporting
our own favourite artists on tour (Carla Bozoulich/Evangelista, Rusty
Santos' The Present,
Lichens, Sunset Rubdown, Bachelorette, VUK - to name some.)
Our own label Biesentales Records ( http://biesentales.com ) was
started to release
not just our own gems in limited editions on hand-crafted physical
media.
Two of those releases, the 12-track album "Bleifuß" and the 8-track
album
"Air Cushion Finish & Lichens *live in Biesenthal" have found their
way to
Bandcamp now.

We hope some of you'll enjoy this.
(What's the plural of Lexicon Jamman?)