Re: Is this possible?

i used to have stuff like this happen with cheesy batteries.  I don't even know if the ax300g runs on batteries.  before i got the voodoolab pedal power plus i switched to Maha rechargables.  Wonderful batteries, last a long time, hold their charge till pretty much it's gone.  They don't slowly dwindle like some batteries do.  Esp non Maha rechargables.   The dwindling thing drove me nuts for a while trying to figure it out.

could also be a cheesed or fading power supply?