Lexicon Vortex Varispeed patch

ok, this one really does a genuine varispeed morph on a short delay.

It's not possible with the Vortex echoes, but Shadow B has
a modulator with a delay long enough to be perceived as echo.

A while back I posted a "closest thing to varispeed" patch
which I was actually very old, and I hadn't checked.

Although the delay is in the 100mS range this is the real deal.

Load a pair of registers with 13 Shadow B

set ALL PARAMS to 01 on both A & B apart from the following:-

                    A           B

MIX            64         01
OUTPUT    64        64
MOD FX    64        01
MORPH      01       31
RES1           64       64
DEPTH2      64       08
RES2           64        64

Now reg A is a nice analog delay thing,
reg B is dry signal.
Try playing some audio into regA, and hit
the A/B switch.
(the other way round too)

Modify to choice, of course.

..but it's worth going to reg A and turning up RATE2 very gradually.

andy butler