Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2010 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: Frisell and PDS8000

you mean the ones from his instructional video. yeah that video made me wanna get one of those too.

jeffrey

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de> wrote:
I bought an ancient Digitech PDS8000 today. Does anyone know youtube videos
where Frisell does his trademark loop manglings with this box? I've seen him
do that live several times but I'd love to see it again now.  -Michael