the ext switch functions. I may be wrong.  Andy? care to chime in? If
Xavier's lurking he will tell you or shoot him an e-mail. Are you
talking about all 4 inputs on the back  including the expression
pedals ,or just the two dedicated to  switch functions? I had Xavier's
help and I just downloaded his presets initially but since that time
have done all my bank creation using the editor, way easier to deal
with. What I did was give the external switches sequential PC numbers,
so bank 1 would have the two extra switch ports assigned to midi PC's
#11 and #12, bank 2 would be #23 and #24, etc, as I wanted to have all
my banks have 12 accessable commands + 2  global expression pedals one
for feedback and one for volume that don't change from bank to bank
lastly, I had a night of living hell initially trying to navigate the
machine  from the front panel so do yourself a favor get the editor
librarian going, plug in the usb port and git er done!
  Bill