RE: Abelton Live question

[mark]

> thats the whole script? drop it in as a script then

> use it instead of Divide?? Awesome! (as one says in the us I believe)

Yes, use the Configuration->Scripts window to register the script, then

it should show up in the function lists just like built-in functions.

I liked these definitions of awesome from urbandictionary.com:

    Something Americans use to describe everything.

    A 'sticking plaster' word used by Americans to cover over the huge gaps in their vocabulary.

> Yes!! I realise that its not loop windowing, but it would sound like a loop window

> doing its funky thang..

Good, I'll see if I can throw a script together.

> and Jeff? I was using Multiply = New... so... no cake yet...

Okay, we should probably move this discussion over to the circularlabs forum  or

just send me private email describing what you don't like.  AFAIK the only major

difference between what the EDP does and what MultiplyMode=New does in Mobius is

where it leaves the start point in the new loop.  But I may have missed something

else.

Jeff