RE: POLYRHYTHMIC COUNTERPOINT

> Quantize Replace can get even people without much odd meter experience
taka taka taka takita -ing in no time

I wish you or one of our other loop digeratis would do a series of loop
clinic youtube flicks, explaining in detail, from simple to sophisticated,
how to do this with the looperlative and with the EDP (or whatever other
boxes can do it), demonstrating what can be done with it. I've used these
boxes for years now and still haven't gotten around finding out some of the
tricks that are possible, so I could still learn something, and certainly
videos like that would turn on more people to use them in more
sophisticated
ways.

Just my 2 cents  -Michael