Re: Abelton Live question

Per Boysen wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Gareth Whittock
> <buddhamachine@live.co.uk> wrote:
>> I tried Bidule but couldn't got on with it - it's so UGLY too!
>
> Ha, ha.... that's so true! I mentioned it once over at the Plogue
> forum, as a helpful gesture to help Plogue to increase sales, and to
> my big surprise none of those extremely experienced Bidule users
> agreed! They all said "it is beautifully efficient". This attitude,
> plus the fact that Plogue as a company already has a good business
> going by licensing out the code engine to other applications, may
> explain why the don't bother to shape up the GUI.

Generally people who work using software on a day to day basis
don't want any extraneous graphic.
..and the people who pay for it *usually* want to
pay for functionality...not distracting eye candy.

Luckily Plogue don't need to 'sell' Bidule, if they did
the graphic work would push the price up.

andy (oh yes, my pc still looks like win98)