Re: OT: portable audio recorders

   I misposted the name of my portable digital recorder.

It is the Olympus LS-10  (NOT the DS-10)

And I just googled it and found it for $207 online.

http://www.ritzcamera.com/product/EP99096444.htm?utm_medium=productsearch&utm_source=google

It's vastly superior, from my experience, to the Zoom H2:  more solidly
built,  better positioning of the onboard (and excellent) condenser mics
and able to control level line inputs...............has 2 gigs onboard
memory and
the use of up to huge SD cards.

I don't understand why more people don't have this excellent
unit.

I swear buy it and will only sell it if I try to get myself a Zoom Q3
like my brother
has for convenience sake.