Re: POLYRHYTHMIC COUNTERPOINT was Re: Supporting the Y2K-X LOOP FESTwith a preview of my composition for the Looper's Delight Compilation Vol. IV

i also love the poly intros on Peter Gabriels "San Jacinto" and the original recording of "no self control" on the melting face album,i know he was into this kinds fo composers and the whole african,gamelan and world musics when he did those albums,but ive never quite figured out what exactly he is doing there,anybody?