Antony Hequet
PS I was thinking of travelling by boat to avoid buyongbthe plane

Sent from my iPhone

On 2010-09-02, at 22:14, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:

Yes, Im trying to have a few channels of different instruments. So when I drag an instrument in to a channel, it will play.. but if I bring another in, THAT will play... but ONLY that, now I can no longer get back to the original instrument.

I DID have it working once, where, whichever channel I selected it, the keyboard would play THAT instrument...
PS, I also have real synths made of rock and wood, unfortunately, they wont let me bring them on a plane... or they will but I have to BUY the plane first.