Re: guide to programming the fcb1010 for echoplex?

I dont know; I have an unaltered 1010, and its works fine with edp...

note sure what the chip does TBH

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 9:11 AM, d.nix <d.nix@comcast.net> wrote:
Related question; is there any advantage to the UNO chip upgrade if you are
using the FCB1010 to control an EDP?

I've got an EDP, but havent picked up the FCB yet... Not sure if I should
spring for the UNO chip or not... Currently only planning on controlling the
EDP, but might possbly also want to change patches, etc on an Alesis
Quadraverb2 as well.

Thanks!

> I've had the Echoplex (Loop iv version) and the FCB1010 (uno version) for
a while, but unfortunately they've been packed away in a box.  I finally
have time to set them up and enjoy.  I'm not a complete midi/gear newbie, so
I think I can get through this.

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com