Re: stompbox reverbs?

Thanks Ted,

I think you have pretty much swung it for me...
There were some great suggestions for delays and such but I think that the line 6 Verbzilla looks like it has what I need, and appears to have some great reviews.

As regards power, I just got this to replace my HUGE and HEAVY flatliner  so I thought I would post this to the group

http://www.diago.co.uk/pedal-power/pedal-power/

Its pretty new and actually puts out 3 watts of power, they say thats about 30 pedals, not sure that quite true, but Im using it with 6 stomps and was surprised to find that it powers my GR30 git synth as well!!

I still have to have a couple of those silly warts in my pedal board cos of the idiotic AC pedals... grrrr gotta love that Space Station tho damn thing...

Mark