"independent" loopfestival

I was delighted that loop festivals now show up even in my neighbourhood
(well, in Cologne) independent of me (I organized the first loopfestival in
Cologne 2 years ago) and apparently independent of this list. Thanks to
Christo Jota who posted this date here, I went to the loopsoup festival
yesterday and quite liked it.
http://www.con-area.de/LS1/loopsoup1.htm
The evening had 5 solo acts all of which did very different and interesting
kinds of music. I must say that it inspired me so much that I'm now
thinking
of organizing the 2nd festival in Cologne next spring.

-Michael