[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: splitter box/patch bay thing

i'm not 100% sure either, but from what i can gather it's either a mixer or a splitter, but not both at the same time...i could be wrong though...!

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:16 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
Hmm looks a bit like what I might need... cant quite make it out tho.. does it mean that the inputs are routed to the outputs 1 to 1 2 to 2 etc.. AND then there is a separate send type thing.. cos that exactly what I need...

typical behringerm in the manual, they use a circuit diagram to explain what it does.. OK thanks,


On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 12:54 PM, Simeon Harris <simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
oh yeah, its the behringer ultralink pro

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Simeon Harris <simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:

somebody makes a 1u mixer/splitter that will do both, but i can't remember who makes it. if it comes to me, i'll post it


mark francombe
twitter @markfrancombe