Re: LET'S HIJACK THIS CONTEST....

thanx Buzap,yeah is not really the looper that matters we all know that,there are guys doing relly good things with boss loopers
i just wont buy any of those loopers that try to correct your timing and try to put a suit and tie on you:-)
i had the RC-2 briefly to try out but could not warm up to it
and yes Rico should be the judge hes really good with the RC-50!
cheers
Luis

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 6:20 PM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
Luis, yes... your songs are great.... great music & mood - not only looping :-))

> >> ja,ja, i never thought id be in a boss looping contest:-)
Well, you are already disqualified: max. 5min song length! ;-)

Ir really seems to be international, with local contests and an international final.
Personally, I find nothing wrong: they give people a chance to show what they can do with a Boss looper. They get coverage, some unknown artists can show off - fine with me ;-) Well, maybe except the "best looper in the world" thing ;-))
Actually, it would be really fun to loop some irrelevant stuff on an RC-2, show that Boss looper on the video, while doing all the rest with you usual setup ;-)

Btw, Rico Looper is in the German jury - so if you want to complain, why not address him?

best regards
Buzap
--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 ¿/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl