wow, that chrome helper sure eats up the cycles

I'm running on OSX, and I use Chrome as a browser mostly, although this may well apply to Windows too.

I was wondering why my system, processing-heavy tho it is, seemed to be taxing my new computer more than I thought reasonable. So I looked in activity monitor - Chrome helper was eating 41% of a cpu! killed it, and things are better.

Note, this was *after* having quit Chrome and shut off Airport!

--
Warren
http://www.warrensirota.com