explains how they are misusing the word international.
Antony Hequet

Sent from my iPhone

On 2010-08-19, at 13:34, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:

Stephen Goodman wrote:
That reads too much like a manifesto than a pranksteristic nudge-protest.

People seem so reticent to call a spade a spade these days.

It IS a fucking manifesto.......
..........because we've all worked so hard in the last 15 years to try and
make this
creative community a possibility and because I believe that we've really
created
some important innovation with all of our contributions to the live
looping world
. When some company with a lot of money tries to hijack and take credit
for that work
it makes me mad, personally.

So, I  personally, don't feel 'pranksterish' about this contest nor do I
feel like 'nudging'  Roland.

I feel serious and I feel like kicking them in the ass.

When some company with a lot of money tries to hijack and take credit for
that work
it makes me mad, personally.

I don't see anything wrong with that.    To sit here and debate the issue
seems so
counter productive.

Hijack the contest or don't!.

Rick
(with perhaps too much piss and vinegar in his system about this issue but
still smiling
and, hopefully,  not too horribly full of himself)