RE: LET'S HIJACK THIS CONTEST....

> Lovely music Michael, Is it available on CD or download?  What gear are you using?

thanks Gareth. Not available yet although I might add it to the forthcoming Escape Veloopity II.
I used 2 EDPs and a guitar-midi driven EMU Vintage Keys for the tron strings. Plus a ton of other gear ... I'm glad I'm too old for that now - have moved to software in the meantime :)

Here's my old gear like I used it on this one:

-Michael