OT: GLASSWING STUDIO ARTICLES (Was Re: boss loop station announce)

Richard,

Not being a Boss LoopStation user I wasn't too interested in that contest
thingy.

But I did find it interesting to read the articles at the 3 links below it
concerning your use of Dangerous Music gear.

Boy, I wish I had an excuse to come up your way and learn a thing or two
from you sometime.

Not likely to happen . . . but nevertheless, kudus to you for the good
press your studio's gettin'.

Cheers,

Ted