drum machine

Howdy,

 I bought my TR-909 brand new, with waratee, for $299 when Roland
remaindered them, just like the MV-30 for $699. I was universally
ridiculed for buying a machine that didn't sound like "real" drums,(the
707 had just come out). I didn't care, it was all I could afford. Fast
forward 15 years and all the technos & rappers were using them. I was
lucky. Still am. I wish you could get one for that price. You might want
to check out the DJX-II. IT has a LOT of 909 on it. If you're into techno,
it has a lot more.
Rig