Looping on Iphone with Bebot - FUN (link to "music")

Hey, i got an Iphone recently and found Bebot and even more (sales pitch voice on) it LOOPS and glitches and does COOL stuff!! Very funn to do some looping on the bus..
I just plugged my Iphone into my laptop and recorded a quick "thing" all loopine i Bebot omly delay and reverb are added in the laptop....
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9503860

Down load it NOW... it really really FUN.. lets hear more jams on this little gem!!