From: "Sylvain Poitras" <sylvain.trombone@gmail.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: Windows 7 issues/

Hi Jeff,
This recent article on CDM might be of interest to you.

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2010/08/04/the-most-out-of-windows-7-choosing-and-optimizing-windows-for-music/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+createdigitalmusic+%28createdigitalmusic.com%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Sylvain