Re: OT looking for music

Hi Paul,
nice music indedd, thanks for sharing and best wishes for your health.

fabio
www.eterogeneo.com

2010/7/29 paul <phaslem@wightman.ca>
Hi,

So a week or so ago when I had the heart attack, a friend gave one of Oliver Schroer's recordings called Camino. It has some of the most breathtaking solo violin music I've ever listened to. It really defies catagoization; otherworldly; best if you're not familiar to listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTPQNMe9yRc

Now I'm desperately wanting more! I have all of Oliver's recordings, and I'm wondering if anyone knows of other music that is anything like this? Sadly Oliver died a few years ago from  Leukemia.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I am doing fine, just have to take things slowly for a while. The time off work is going to give me a chance to build another guitar that I've been dreaming of.

Regards,

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca
Ontario, Canada