Re: Eventide Timefactor looper vs DL4 looper

Suggest you go to http://forum.eventide.com/cs/forums/  where you'll see what the issues are.
I love mine. Feedback control, speeds from 25% to 200% in octaves, fifths, octave +fifth, chromatic and continuous, 6 buttons with the FS-300 so you can get in and out of the looper hands-free, and it sounds great. Lots of other great delay sounds, too.

The knobs are not nicely protected like the DL4 so don't just stick it in a bag full of gear to take it home.  I lost one pot that way (surface mount, plastic shaft with a very small pilot that broke off) but it was fairly easy to replace. Now it lives on a pedal board or in a stiff and well lined box.

Received via seriously inconvenienced electrons ;)