From: "Mark Hamburg" <mark@grubmah.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 8:47 PM
Subject: Well, that seems fun...

I just hooked up my Lexicon Vortex in Deja Vu B mode to my Lexicon Reflex
running the resonator program and set everything very wet. Then I tried
dropping a couple of guitar chords in and letting the Vortex loop them. It
makes for a nice little sonic bed. I may have to think about hooking this
up
more permanently with a volume pedal or a switch pedal to feed it.

Mark