Re: Looper software for live performance

Hi,
Logelloop also exist.

http://logelloop.logellou.com/

It is a multitracks looper designed for realtime and stage.
Logelloop has 3 banks of up to 10 tracks. Everything can be save and
restored from the HD.
It contains some specific plug-ins like a granular engine named
Granulaterre...
Logelloop can be controlled by every MIDI system and even has a Macro
language.
Philippe Ollivier.

-------------------------------------
http://logelloop.logellou.com/
www.philippeollivier.com

Le 23 juin 2010 à 20:33, james fowler a écrit :

> möbius is the jammy-jam. like an edp/lp1 on steroids.
>
> - jim
>
> On Wednesday, June 23, 2010, Matt Stevens
> <mattstevensguitar@btinternet.com> wrote:
>>
>> Mobius is worth a google/download.
>>
>> Matt Stevenswww.mattstevensguitar.commattstevensguitar@btinternet.com
>>

>> On 22 Jun 2010, at 22:47, Raul Bonell wrote:
>> yes. god. there are many. all, man designed, though.
>>

>> 2010/6/22 God is good <rychusrbold@yahoo.com>
>> Hello loop delighters,
>> Please let me know if there is a software based looper which can be
>used instead of a hardware so I can use my laptop on stage & use the
>looper software.
>> Thanks.
>>

>> --
>> ================================
>> I bé, després estava aquella dona que sense saber que estava
>il.luminada, exclamava: "O siga, que he pagat per aquesta merda de
>màquina i resulta que ni tan sols em diu si sóc un Buda o no, òsties!, no
>podien posar-li una agulla , o que pitara, o alguna cosa així? "
>>

>> Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
>> Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com

À bientôt,
Philippe.