Re: active and creative looper (EDP problem)

On 12 Jul 2010, at 16:44, halim zainal wrote:

Martin Dosh is most definitely awesome. And Linsey..what should i type in youtube to search for Linsey?

maybe you best look through all off youtube.com/livelooping :-)

It's the thought of sharing that counts :)

And ohh a tiny mini question: I'm having problems with my obie edp. My 'Mute' seems to have
latency to stop playing as i pressed the mute switch and my 'Multiply' fails once in a while..it displays C--- sometimes. I don't think it's

C comes from increase, a function that allows adding more multiples while Rounding
so if you did not do those additional presses, the button does unwanted presses...

do the same problems happen from the front panel and the pedal?

because of the Long Press or Short Press feature ( i think). I've looked thru the manual and can't understand it (way too advanced for me) probably because of
my bad english :P. Sorry, I'm such a noob.

Warm Regards,
Halim Zainal