Re: Subject: Re: For Keith and Michael

I used to do that with sonar as well,but i must admit thats really cool in Mobius you can record your loops simultaneoulsy with the same SW you are looping with,and i think you have just about almost all fuctionalities of the EDP and LP1,and if you dont you can script them until you do!
I just moved to logic and it has a nice and simple looper built in with effects and amp sims ready to go as well, though i havent tried it yet.
The one thing i will miss is all my nice plugins, i somehow thought thart all my VSTs and .DLLs would work in mac but no such luck...
cheers
Luis