Subject: Re: For Keith and Michael

"great Bill!
> is that cubase in action in the background?

  Thanks Louie, yes Cubase 5, I'm trying to film and record all my
improvs when I can,  I'm of course getting cleaner tracks to cubase
without the button pressing chatter, like you hear from the camera
mics, trying to find a way to minimize that. I've thought about
building clear plexiglass shrouds for my pedal boards to cut down on
the crickets....... I wish there was some kind of rubber nipple thingy
that one could place over switches to minimize the clicking noise.
Speaking of rubber nipple thingies,  yes per, the red lamp is for my
"other"  video business....
  bill