Rép : Multi-tracks loopers questions

You mentioned that you don't like the interface of the Looperlative LP1
but it makes me think that you may not understand how it works.

With it you use any midi pedals that you want.   You then use the front
panel of the
LP-1 to, very rapidly,  customize your pedal board to do anything you
want it to do.

There is NO complex midi programming.   Additionally, any midi pedal
push can create
up to 8 different commands (Mobius has a similar approach, I believe,
though I don't know for sure)
so you can do very sophisticated moves in a song.............double
speeding/reversing/bouncing tracks
with one push kind of things.

At NAMM I had to reprogram an FCB 1010 using the LP-1.   It took me
under 10 minutes
to configure 5 really sophisticated banks exactly the way I wanted them.

It's literally, the easiest sophisticated looper I've ever used.

It also will do every single thing that you have wanted to do.

It's ability to have synced or un synced tracks,  to group tracks,  to
change which tracks are the
master on the fly is so amazingly versatile.
It's slicing and dicing capabilities are also very cool and you can even
program a bank
(as I have) as a virtual 'melotron' to play melodies with retriggers of
your loops.
I use this technique a lot.

It is an expensive unit, but considering what it can do and as a
dedicated piece of gear
it is not overpriced (also considering the profit margin on making them,
too).

As an example,  it costs under what two RC-50s would cost and does
vastly more than
twice what they can accomplish.

Also, it's continually upgrading and upgrades are free for the life of
the unit.   There's no hardware
out there that I"ve ever experienced that does offers that kind of
continual growth.

I love mine and am very, very happy with it.

you might reconsider.

yours,   Rick

ps I own a Repeater too but be careful........they are no longer made
and they are starting to fall apart with age.
There still is some repair back up on them, though.