Re: Cheap small USB interface with low latency?

I'm a long time user of the Korg Pandora and the PX5 is not only a USB audio interface but that little thing loops, too!
I haven't tried it with the PS foot switches yet but that's the next step.

Hope that helps!

-Daniel

Daniel Berkman | Colfax | Kora
Musician • Composer • Producer