Re: recording methods - what's your approach?

Three more ideas concerning "recording for loopers":

1. If you haven't worked with Ableton Live, you should definitely give it
a try. I don't use it personally currently. But a lot of people testify
that it helps them bring down songs quickly. I think halso that the
Ableton worfkflow is very useful for looping-minded people.

2. Even if you don't fully use recordings from your looper (i.e. Mobius),
it still can be useful to reuse loop layers from your looper to have some
"fresh sounds" in your songs

3. Perform & record your whole song in your looper, then dump it to your
DAW. Re-record everthing in your DAW and use the looper sounds as backing
tracks that help you as orientation with the song structure/ryhthm.

But I'm still dreaming of _one_ _integrated_ environment where I can do
live-looping AND recording....
So far, it's all a work-around...

best regards
Buzap