It's Official: UK and EU, starting 5 September 2010

Hello especially to those of you in the UK and the EU...

I'm delighted to say that it's official that I will be in the UK,
starting the 5th of September. As to how long I stay depends on a
couple of factors. First, I'll be at Brunel University, giving a
paper...the Conference runs through the afternoon of the 8th. I
probably won't be able to do any gigs those three days, BUT after the
8th, I'll be free...

So ... anyone in either the UK or within a day's trip (plane, train,
or automobile) who knows of a performance opportunity or wants to put
together a gig, PLEASE let me know ASAP so I can make my flight
reservations BACK home. Realistically (since I'll be using my own
vacation time, after the Conference is over!), I probably need to head
back to the US after the 15th-16th of September.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Dennis

--