Re: Any used Oberheim Digital Echoplexes?

Joshua wrote:
>I used to own a white Echoplex Digital Pro many years ago, and would like
>to own one again (perhaps a newer, black one, perferably).
>
>Are there any out there anymore, and with the accompanying pedalboard?

A few months ago, an LD member donated his collection of music gear to Kim
for Looper's Delight.  There were a couple of Echoplexes.  That gear is
still here.

We're going to have to wait and see what happens with Kim's estate, but my
hope is that we will still be able to sell or auction those items to
benefit Looper's Delight, as Kim wanted and intended.

Violet
xoxox