Any used Oberheim Digital Echoplexes?

Hello Looping friends....

It's been a while since I posted here....several years, actually! :0

I used to own a white Echoplex Digital Pro many years ago, and would like to own one again (perhaps a newer, black one, perferably).

Are there any out there anymore, and with the accompanying pedalboard?

Thanks a ton everybody!

-jp

(Current looping hardware: Boomerang Sampler, Line 6 M13).

Joshua Pickenpaugh
www.joshuapickenpaugh.com